zondag 2 januari 2011

Birthyaaayy outfit.

Tonight was my birthday party .. it was so lovely with everyone, all my friends nd the one i loved was there! So thank you guys for the great evening nd the best presents! i can go to iciparis to shop for makeup! i adore it so thank you ! tonight my oufit was a litlle bit cold, but you have to go trough something if you want to be stunning! i love my new necklace btw , i got it from my Bff for my birthday .. its a big key , nd thats becoming an fashion item this season. i hope you guys had an great day ! Xoxo mir

3 opmerkingen:

  1. happy b-day hun!
    You look awesome!
    I also like your make-up!

    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. habby bday
    Leuk broek meid, hb hem ook gehaalt :D

    www.sistersandsisters2.blogspot.com
    www.sistersandsisters2.blogspot.com
    www.sistersandsisters2.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen