woensdag 9 juli 2014

Outfit; Your my sunshine

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Dear readers, I heard so many of you say : Mirjam you are wearing to much black lately. So that's the reason for my pop of color in this look. I have to say you are right.. I really love black lately and im wearing it all the time but when i see this i have to smile. I really like the photo's and i really like the look. Im so happy with my boyfriend cause he's taking me to places ive never been to make cool outfit photo's. First i was so standard.. i was always at the same place and now i see how boring that is haha. Oke about my outfit. Im wearing my new kimono.. It's not new cause i bought it in deutschland a few months ago but im wearing it for the first time. The kimono is from primark and it was 12 euro's or something.. It's such a light fabric and the colors are amazing. I havent seen this kimono hanging in the dutch primark store but maybe i was blind! Im also wearing a light pink croptop from the newyorker. Amazing croptop for a good price. Im gonna run now let me know what you think of my look. Lots of Love Cheek Mirjam

* Hat - The market * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com * Shorts - Monki * Croptop - New yorker * Shoes - Asos.com * Kimono - Primark * Watch - Fossil

9 opmerkingen: