donderdag 22 januari 2015

My day; citizenM hotel rotterdam

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey loves, glad to be back. I was so busy with my personal life and really had no time to blog. Im back,YES i know i'm such a shitty blogger. I wanted to show you these pics from last night. I got an email from citizenM hotel rotterdam if i wanted to stay there for 1 night. Well let me think.. OF COURSE! I really had the best day. The staff is really nice and the room is amazing. The bed is so comfy and the view was so beautiful. If you want to go to rotterdam and stay for the night then citizenM is def. A great hotel to go too! What i liked the most about this hotel was the big window with the kingsize bed. It was so comfy and cozy and also romantic. My boyfriend and i loved every minute of it. So thanks a lot citizenM. Ok i have business to do.. i'm gonna shop now. Lots of love cheek Mirjam

3 opmerkingen: