donderdag 30 april 2015

Outfit; Like a boss

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Lovely readers, here i am again. Im gonna talk about this amazing pants from H&M. I know you already saw it wearing it in another post but i made the combination a little different. I feel like a boss ready to drive a way in my BMW. Oke dream big is my middle name. These shots were made by my lovely boyfriend and he did yet again a great job. The lightning on my face is perfect. Im also a little tanned and i bought some new foundation from YSL. It's called le touche eclat in number BR50. I bought it for my tanned face cause i can't use my everyday foundation. The body is tanned and my face looks like a ghost when i wear my old foundation but this YSL foundation is amazing. it's not like you wearing a mask ( i need a mask in winter periods ) but it's really soft and gentle and i really like the glow. I hope you like my photo's and ill speak to you all soon! Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Blouse - Vila * Pants - H&M * Shoes - Vagabond * Belt - Nikki ( Ainz ) 

5 opmerkingen: