vrijdag 28 augustus 2015

Outfit; Autumn leaves

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey babes, Autumn leaves.. I know it's still summer but the weather feels like autumn. So i decided im gonna make an autumn outfit. It's raining and it's grey. So depressing if you ask me. Something funny about this look is that im wearing an vintage blazer. This blazer is like 20 years old and my mom wore it when she was a lot younger. I still like it. It's oversized and the camel color is lush. My mom is my style icon i guess haha! Something else.. Excuse the light from these photo's. We were standing in the rain and it was so dark and i kind of wanted to skip the outfit but here it is. Lucky you.. nahh! Im so excited cause in 2 days i go to germany with the whole family and my lovely boyfriend. So much fun, Cant wait! Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Blazer - Vintage * Jeans - Dr.denim * Shoes - Jeffrey campbell * Top - Nelly.com * Watch - Fossil * Necklace - Primark 

7 opmerkingen: